Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Blog About Love

I met Chris my first night at Insomnia Cookies, something along the lines of 9/7/09. 9/15/09, I hooked up with Chris.

Almost two months have passed, and now I have fallen for Chris.

I cannot truly describe the things this boy has done for me. Sure, there's the Chinese runs and the Marlboro menthols and the sex, but there's also the deep conversations, the hand-holding, the cuddling, and the hours of sleep we've lost together. He has become a friend, a confidante, and the one I talk to when I need support. He has become something I am hesitant to label, but I know he is something I cherish deeply.

We are now officially going on a date on Saturday, and things will hopefully fall into place from there. I have longed for this for a while, and I am scared to get this. I do not want to mess this up, at all.

Sigh.
I am corny sometimes.

No comments: